Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Have not update my blog for a week and i just realize today is already wednesday. i though it is still tuesday. And i have been doing nothing for a month. Time passes SUPER fast.
SORRY for not updating my blog. Becoz there is nothing much to share so i am lazy blogging.

What i have been doing this week?? Well, I have no idea also. Hmmmm... as usual wake up around 11am, eat brunch, drive to my parents' office, rot at the office, go home around 7pm, eat dinner, online till 2 something then bed.

This is what we called lifeless?!

Today went for a training job at dataran prima. Training started at 2 and i am late. Then sit there and listen to the guy to explain all those things. Actually i feel like going out when he explained about the attire. So damn freaking FAN. Have to make up, wear black slack, black shoes. Why have to be so professional?? It is just a promoter job. PLEASE!!!!

As what my younger sis told me it is really time to learn make up. LOLZ!!!! Hmmm... Actually i am worry about my attire than the performance of the day. :( wish i can really survive!!! GOOD LUCK to myself!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment