Friday, September 24, 2010

Baru balik from a babi 's surprise birthday party!!!

While waiting the hair to dry do some updates. :D


Yesterday night have a house steamboat at home. I have invited the special person my dear jacq to come over my house to have the tom yam steamboat. I know she will love the tom yam steamboat. HAHAHAHA!!! The very first time she came so early. SORRY dear waiting for so long. and also the day where we first met each other again after the last time. Fucking long ago.

Today morning after class went pyramid to meet my dear jacq and have lunch with her. Sorry again waiting for so long. i am trying my very best to come fast. SOOO SORRY!!!! and thanks for helping me to choose the birthday present. :D THANKS and SORRY everything today. :D
At night when to a friend's surprise birthday party. After this surprise birthday party i would like to conclude that the birthday girl Carmen Lee Sze Yiing is fucking dumb. Many obvious things happened and she still dont even know there is a surprise birthday party.(ask me for more detail) :D But anyway i would like to say SORRY to the birthday girl of the lie. I was force to do so lah. When you cried i feel so success. I feel like i qualified to go hollywood to be an actor. HAHAHAHAH!!!! and please stop blaming me again. You must do something to special thanks to your love one Felix Teoh Cee Hon. He really work hard to make this surprise birthday party. You though it is easy to make a surprise birthday party and can be so successful? Let me tell you is a NO! and SORRY again, i was not in the mood justnow.

Pictures and video will upload very soon in facebook. keep stalking me then you will get to see it. HAHAHAHAH!!!!

once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Shall sleep now. Slept 9 hours for 3 days is not enough at all. i want more more more. but this week i cant. Got class on saturday and sunday. :(

Nitez ppl!!! keep in touch. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment