Saturday, August 7, 2010

Assignment is killing me lately.

Suppose i was doing assignment. But suddenly feel like blogging. So i am here to update before i continue my assignment. Time passes very fast. Now is alrdy the 3rd week since i started uni and the 4th week is coming. Meaning that due date for assignment and test is coming.

Degree's life is slightly different from foundation's life. So far i still cant really concentrate in my study. I just don't know why. Maybe after a long break?! NO. Dun wan to have any excuses. CONCENTRATE!!!

Suddenly something come to my mind. Instead of pending surprises and birthday presents for my birthday. I would like to do something different this year. And is a MUST. No one will know unless i am the only one. I think it will be the meaningful birthday i will have since i am born? *guess people* the answer maybe will release.



I MISS YOU DEAR, jacq!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment