Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just wake up from a two hours nap. It is freaking nice. If not wai yee wake me up i think i will sleep till night.

Jenn aunty came back from UK. In the morning, we went Damansara to have 'Dim Sum' with her and the family. The 'Dim Sum' there is nicest compare to others that i have eaten but have to wait quite long. So the ladies went to the nearest boutique shop while waiting.

Sigh... I have started to say NO to facebook since yesterday. Hope it can last longer as what i said in facebook. 3 weeks. I have to concentrate in my study. There is assignment and test saying 'HI' to me.

My birthday is coming. I didn't feel anything becoz my birthday is so damn different compare to others. Every fucking year is the same. Stay at home and sleep. I didn't hope anything going to happen for this year also. Honestly i want to have some SPECIAL birthday present. *HINT*

Going to start my assignment now. Bye people!



No comments:

Post a Comment