Tuesday, August 10, 2010

TODAY is my big day. Just got the time to sit down and blog on how i spend my day. Dont mistaken! It is not because busy celebrating.

Let me tell u, birthday is not 'dai sai' wan. Have to hand in assignment also, birthday without birthday's cake and day still go as usual as other days. But i do give myself one day holiday before i start the next assignment.

In the morning, i was managed to wake up at 9 something. But dunno wth happen to me? Gastric early in the morning. So force to wake up early and eat my breakfast. After that, i was rushing to print out my assignment and go for binding. Then go for class at 11.30am until 4.30pm. After class went home rest. About 8pm, went out wif family and have my birthday dinner at pyramid. I appreciate it anyway. Becoz atleast there is something on my birthday.

Anyway i do feel happy reading people wishes me on facebook, msn, sms and personally. It is so much wishes. THANKS people!!! :D

Birthday is over. Life still go on.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment